Find Eco-wood Ceiling, High Quality Eco-wood Ceiling, Eco-wood Ceiling Details on Industry Directory, Reliable Manufacturer/Supplier/Factory from China.

Inquiry Basket (0)
Home > Products > Eco-wood ceiling > Foshan Rucca WPC Wood PVC Plastic Composite Ceiling Tiles Interior Suspended Decoration Ceiling Panels Design 100*25mm in China

Foshan Rucca WPC Wood PVC Plastic Composite Ceiling Tiles Interior Suspended Decoration Ceiling Panels Design 100*25mm in China

Product Description

  WPC eco-ceiling  main feature: 1)100*25mm 2) 100% recyclable;   3) Easy to install, cut, fasten, and paint, less maintenace, more life;   4) Wateroof; no toxic leach into the soil;   5) Slip resistance in the web or dry;   6) Natural-looking and beatiful design. <Table class="aliDataTable" style="width: 750px; height: 637px;" border="0" cellspacing="0" cellpadding="0"> Bland name Rucca Item name Eco-ceiling Model C01 Size 100*25mm Material a mix of wood flour and poly ethylene with the addition of certain additives Color Gold, Mahogany, Teak, Cedar, Red Sandalwood, Classic grey, Black walnut Minimum order 300 square  meters Package Standard canton Water absorption Less than 1% Flame- retardant level Level B Payment tline-height: 18px;">erm 30%T/T in advance,remainder 70% paid before shipment  Delivery period Within 30 days Remark The color and the size can be changed according to your request Application Indoor/outdoor ,bathroom,kitchen and so on   1) Dimensional stability, longevity, natural feel   2) Resistance to rot and crack   3) Stable over a wide temperature range, weather-resistant   4) Moisture resistant, low flame spread   5) High impact resistant Features 6) Outstanding screw and nail retention   7) Environmentally friendly, recyclable   8) Broad range of finished and appearance   9) Easily produced and easily fabricated   10) Contains no toxic chemicals or preservatives    Ruccawood  Click Picture and View More Detail Information: WPC Decking, Interior Wall, Exterior Wall, Sliding, Interior Ceiling, Exterior Screening, Timber   Manufacture View: Factory, Company, Showroom; Clients and Exhibitions      

Contact us if you need more details on pvc ceiling panels decoration. We are ready to answer your questions on packaging, logistics, certification or any other aspects about wood plastic composite ceiling tiles、suspended interior ceiling design. If these products fail to match your need, please contact us and we would like to provide relevant information.

Product Categories : Eco-wood ceiling

Email to this supplier
  • *Subject:
  • To:

  • *Messages:
    Your message must be between 20-8000 characters