Find Eco-wood Ceiling, High Quality Eco-wood Ceiling, Eco-wood Ceiling Details on Industry Directory, Reliable Manufacturer/Supplier/Factory from China.

Inquiry Basket (0)
Home > Products > Eco-wood ceiling > WPC Indoor Ceiling Panel ,Suspended Decorative Ceiling Tiles For Commercial Building 40*25mm

WPC Indoor Ceiling Panel ,Suspended Decorative Ceiling Tiles For Commercial Building 40*25mm

Product Description

<Table class="hight-light-first-column all magic-9">
Brand name
Rucca
Item name
Model
C03
Size
40*25mm
Material
a mix of wood flour and poly ethylene with the addition of certain additives
Thickness
25mm
Color
Gold, Mahogany, Teak, Cedar, Red , classic gay, black
Minimum order
300 square meters
Package
Standard canton
Water absorption
Less than 1%
Flame- retardant level
Level B
Payment term
30%T/T in advance,remainder 70% paid before shipment
Delivery period
Within 30 days
Remark
The color and the size can be changed according to your request
Application
Indoor





Features
1) Dimensional stability, longevity, natural feel
2) Resistance to rot and crack
3) Stable over a wide temperature range, weather-resistant
4) Moisture resistant, low flame spread
5) High impact resistant
6) Outstanding screw and nail retention
7) Environmentally friendly, recyclable
8) Broad range of finished and appearance
9) Easily produced and easily fabricated
10) Contains no toxic chemicals or preservatives

Contact us if you need more details on ceiling panel. We are ready to answer your questions on packaging, logistics, certification or any other aspects about indoor ceiling panel tile、WPC ceiling panel. If these products fail to match your need, please contact us and we would like to provide relevant information.

Product Categories : Eco-wood ceiling

Email to this supplier
  • *Subject:
  • To:

  • *Messages:
    Your message must be between 20-8000 characters