Find Indoor Wall Panel, High Quality Indoor Wall Panel, Indoor Wall Panel Details on Industry Directory, Reliable Manufacturer/Supplier/Factory from China.

Inquiry Basket (0)
Home > Products > Eco-wood wall panel > Indoor Wall Panel > Rucca Decoration WPC/PVC Interior/Exterior Wall Plastic Siding Panel 159*10mm

Rucca Decoration WPC/PVC Interior/Exterior Wall Plastic Siding Panel 159*10mm

Product Description

W01 Details   <Table class="aliDataTable" style="box-sizing: content-box; margin: 0px; padding: 0px; font-style: normal; font-weight: normal; font-size: 12px; line-height: inherit; font-family: Arial; border-collapse: collapse; width: 747px; background: #ffffff; border: 1px solid #cccccc; color: #000000; height: 492px;" border="0" cellspacing="0" cellpadding="0"> Brand name Rucca Item name 159 wall panel Model W01 Size 159*10mm Material a mix of wood flour and poly ethylene with the addition of certain additives Color Gold, Mahogany, Teak, Cedar, Red , Classic grey, Black walnut Minimum order 300 square  meters Package Standard canton Water absorption Less than 1% Flame- retardant level Level B Payment term 30%T/T in advance,remainder 70% paid before shipment  Delivery period Within 30 days Remark The color and the size can be changed according to your request Application Indoor/outdoor ,bathroom,kitchen and so on   1) Dimensional stability, longevity, natural feel   2) Resistance to rot and crack   3) Stable over a wide temperature range, weather-resistant   4) Moisture resistant, low flame spread   5) High impact resistant Features 6) Outstanding screw and nail retention   7) Environmentally friendly, recyclable   8) Broad range of finished and appearance   9) Easily produced and easily fabricated   10) Contains no toxic chemicals or preservatives  

Contact us if you need more details on plastic panels. We are ready to answer your questions on packaging, logistics, certification or any other aspects about interior panel、siding. If these products fail to match your need, please contact us and we would like to provide relevant information.

Product Categories : Eco-wood wall panel > Indoor Wall Panel

Email to this supplier
  • *Subject:
  • To:

  • *Messages:
    Your message must be between 20-8000 characters