Find Outdoor Wall Panel, High Quality Outdoor Wall Panel, Outdoor Wall Panel Details on Industry Directory, Reliable Manufacturer/Supplier/Factory from China.

Inquiry Basket (0)
Home > Products > Eco-wood wall panel > Outdoor Wall Panel > Foshan Rucca WPC/Wood Composite/Exterior Siding/Decorative Outdoor Wall Panel 170*17mm

Foshan Rucca WPC/Wood Composite/Exterior Siding/Decorative Outdoor Wall Panel 170*17mm

Product Description

<Table class="aliDataTable">

Bland name

Rucca

Item name

Eco-wood wall panel

Model

170W1A

Size

170*17mm

Material

a mix of wood flour and poly ethylene with the addition of certain additives

Thickness

17mm

Color

Red, Yellow, Brown

Minimum order

300 square meters

Package

Standard canton

Water absorption

Less than 1%

Flame- retardant level

Level B

Payment term

30%T/T in advance,remainder 70% paid before shipment 

Delivery period

Within 30 days

Remark

The color and the size can be changed according to your request

Application

Outdoor wall panel, Exterior

 

 

 

 

 

Features

1) Dimensional stability, longevity, natural feel

2) Resistance to rot and crack

3) Stable over a wide temperature range, weather-resistant

4) Moisture resistant, low flame spread

5) High impact resistant

6) Outstanding screw and nail retention

7) Environmentally friendly, recyclable

8) Broad range of finished and appearance

9) Easily produced and easily fabricated

10) Contains no toxic chemicals or preservatives

Ruccawood  Click Picture and View More Detail Information: WPC Decking, Interior Wall, Exterior Wall, Sliding, Interior ceiling, Exterior Screening, Timber   Manufacture View: Factory, Company, Showroom; Clients and Exhibitions      

Contact us if you need more details on Outdoor Wall Panel. We are ready to answer your questions on packaging, logistics, certification or any other aspects about exterior siding、wpc outdoor wall panel. If these products fail to match your need, please contact us and we would like to provide relevant information.

Product Categories : Eco-wood wall panel > Outdoor Wall Panel

Email to this supplier
  • *Subject:
  • To:

  • *Messages:
    Your message must be between 20-8000 characters